Nythe Nursery is a setting for children from the age of 2 years old and until they start Reception. We are constantly striving to provide the children of Nythe with best provision and care.
The learning environment is a key element to children’s learning in the Early Years, through the setting up of the room but also the role of the adult. All adults strive to create an environment which is caring, safe and stimulating.
Each child is allocated a Key Person once they have settled into the Nursery. We use the Key Person approach to help your child feel individual, cherished and cared for while they are away from home. This approach means that there is a member of staff to act as point of contact for you and your child.
The Key Person is also responsible for creating a Learning Journey for your child through interacting and observations. This helps us to monitor your child’s key milestones in learning from the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Nythe Nursery is open Monday to Friday 9:00am till 3:00pm. We offer morning session (9:00am-12:00noon) and afternoon sessions (12:00noon-3:00pm). You are able to select sessions to suit your child. We also offer 30 hours funded provision or 15 hours funded and the option to pay for the extra sessions.
Nythe Nursery provides:-
- a calm and nurturing environment where your child’s needs are the focus of everything we do
- exciting ‘all-through’ learning opportunities where children make a smooth transition to school
- a new indoor setting with good access to a natural outdoor area
- shared resources with the primary school to really enhance the curriculum and the opportunities for each child
- a great outdoor area with easy access to the school’s outdoor provision
- kind, caring, knowledgeable and experienced staff who provide a stimulating Early Years curriculum, building on the interests of your child
- great links with parents
- gentle familiarisation with school, making transitions far less daunting
lots of fun!
But don’t just take our word for it; come and see how our nurturing learning environment would benefit your child. Contact 01793 524024 or email [email protected] to make an appointment.